AIUS SA Membership is open to all who have an interest and passion for urban life in South Australia and the future of our cities and towns.
Our membership base is broad and balanced, and includes individuals and corporate members from the public, private, not-for-profit and academic sectors. Our Individual Members have qualifications and expertise in urban planning, law, design, industrial design, business, health, sustainability, industry and policy among many others. Our Corporate Members and Sponsors include local governments, academic institutions and businesses. As such, the AIUS SA provides a unique and diverse view on South Australia’s urban and regional future.
Forums, workshops and other events provide regular and unique opportunities to meet with a diverse group of urban practitioners, researchers and government officials and others interested in urban affairs.
In 2019/20, the AIUS SA is offering a broader range of membership options for both individuals and corporate members. This year the AIUS SA has also introduced sponsorship packages for organsiations that would also like to support our activities.
AIUS SA Individual Membership is for students, professionals and anyone else that would like to:
- Access exclusive member only invites to events, discussions, forums and site visits;
- Access to local, national and international professional networks, through forums and events;
- Receive a minimum 25% discount on tickets for events and lunches;
- Contribute to:
- AIUS SA submissions on Strategic Plans, Policy and Discussion Papers
- AIUS SA policy for committees that the AIUS SA is a member of
- AIUS SA publications
- Receive a certificate of AIUS SA Membership;
- Recognise AIUS SA Membership on your CV, email signatures, newsletters print and online materials; and
- Shape the future of the AIUS SA and nominate to join the AIUS SA Board or an AIUS SA subcommittee.
If your employer or institution is a corporate member or sponsor, individual members also receive:
- Discount on membership; or
- 100% discount on membership for students
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP AND SPONSORSHIP
AIUS SA Corporate Membership is for individuals, trusts, sole traders; companies, departments,
councils, not-for-profits and institutions that would like to:
- Shape the future of the AIUS SA;
- Nominate to join the AIUS SA Board or an AIUS SA sub-committee; and
- Contribute to:
- AIUS SA submissions on Strategic Plans, Policy and Discussion Papers.
- AIUS SA policy for committees that the AIUS SA is a member of.
- AIUS SA publications.
AIUS SA Corporate Sponsorship is for individuals, trusts, sole traders, companies, departments,
councils, not for profits and institutions that would like to:
- Support and invest in independent discussion and research about Adelaide and South Australia’s urban and regional future.
AIUS SA Corporate Members and Sponsors receive benefits including:
- Member priced tickets to all AIUS SA events for your employees and students;
- Certificate of AIUS SA Corporate Membership / Sponsorship;
- Recognition of AIUS SA Membership / Sponsorship on your CV, email signatures, newsletters
print and online materials.
- Access to local, national and international professional networks through forums and events
- AIUS SA Social Media Promotion
- Print media promotion on AIUS SA Strategic Plan.
- Your logo:
- on the AIUS SA webpage www.aiussa.org.au
- on presentations at AIUS SA Events (3-8 per annum)
- AIUS SA newsletters (6 – 12 per annum)
Membership and Sponsorship options range from $300 to $1000 per annum.
Payment Options: Bank Transfer or Credit Card payment through Eventbrite
Download Corporate Membership + Corporate Sponsorship Form
Note that AIUS SA is not registered for GST.
If you have any questions, please contact us.